These Online Booking Rules of TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI Hotel regulate the relations between Tauragės senamiesčio apartamentai and the Client established from the moment the Client books (reserves) accommodation services of TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI, (Bažnyčių g. 11 LT-72254 Tauragė) online on the website www.senamiescio-apartamentai.lt
The conditions of booking other services online are provided in the Rules for Online Booking of Services. TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI: Agava, I. Alijošienės PKF, Legal Entity registration No. 179250952, Bažnyčių g. 11 LT-72254 Tauragė
1. The first step: the Client chooses the desired accommodation packages, the dates and duration of the stay, additional terms and conditions (if applicable);
2. The second step: the Client fills in the form by entering Client’s personal data and any comments concerning the booking of accommodation;
3. The third step: payment;
4. Below is a list of possible (advance) payment methods for the booked accommodation:
* By a credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
* By a bank transfer (Paysera LT, UAB);
* Direct payment of your reservation once you arrive;
5. The Client booking accommodation online makes an advance payment amounting to at least 50% of the total price of booking. The remaining amount has to be paid by the Client upon arrival at the hotel.
6. If the Client makes a payment using Paysera LT system, the Client receives an automatically generated email message confirming that the payment was received and indicating the booking details. The Clients are highly recommended to bring the email message confirming the booking when arriving at the hotel.
7. If the Client uses a personal account on BookingRobot system, he/she can bind his/her credit card(s) with his/her account. In this case, any amounts due are debited from the Client’s credit account automatically each time he/she purchases the services of the hotel. The Client may cancel the binding of the credit card anytime upon signing in his/her account. He/she must go to the account setting, find position “Payment cards” and click on the “Delete” option. The safety of the Client’s credit cards data is guaranteed by Paysera LT, UAB that is registered with the Bank of Lithuania.
8. TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI gives the Client the right to cancel his/her reservation at least 24 hours before the due date (time) of arrival (until 3.00 p.m.). In this case, the Client is entitled to a refund amounting to 75 percent of the amount paid (booking charge). The payment due shall be refunded within 10 working days.
9. The reservations cannot be cancelled, when less than 24 hours remain to the Client’s booked date (03.00 p.m.) of arrival (time) at the hotel. In this case, the Client is not entitled to any refund of the amount paid (reservation charge). The reservation charge specified in this clause of the Rules is retained and construed as a compensation for the direct and undisputable losses of TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI.
10. If the refund is made to the Client’s bank account at any of the banks abroad, the banking fees shall be borne by the Client.
11. The Client has to enter all the personal information correctly in the booking form and is responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of provided data. TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI is not liable for the Client’s data that was specified incorrectly/inaccurately, for incorrectly selected dates and length of the stay and any consequential damages incurred by the Client. The Client has to read these Rules carefully and confirm that he/she is aware of the Rules when booking accommodation. If the Client does not confirm that he/she has read the Rules, he/she cannot book the services of the hotel.
12. All the payments for the bookings are administered by Paysera LT, UAB electronic payment system. TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI does not perform any functions of an electronic payment operator or administrator and is not responsible for the execution of transactions performed by electronic means of payment and the correctness of payment transactions.
13. TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI and (or) a company supervising the online booking services/system shall not be liable for inaccessibility of the booking system that occurs through no fault theirs.
14. Other terms and conditions of online booking of services not regulated by the present Rules are specified in the Rules for Online Booking of Services.
16. Any disputes related to the online agreements signed with TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI are resolved by means of negotiations. The Client shall file any claims or complaints concerning the quality of the services directly with TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI.
17. If a dispute with a Client cannot be resolved by means of negotiations, the Client may file a claim/complaint concerning the services with the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus g. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ph. +370 5 262 67 51, website www.vvtat.lt) or fill in a complaint form on EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
18. The extrajudicial dispute resolution procedure is available on the website of TAURAGĖS SENAMIESČIO APARTAMENTAI at wwww.senamiescio-apartamentai.lt, by clicking the link DISPUTE RESOLUTION/EGS.